Centrifugal Fans and Blowers
Industrial fans and blowers are used when a large flow of air or gas is needed. The main application of these machines are blowing-off, suction, combustion, heating, aeration & ventilation, conveying, cooling, drying, generating negative pressure, etc. Fans & Blowers with considering their mechanism are mainly divided to axial, centrifugal and lobe types.
Centrifugal Fans & Blowers
Manufactures installs, commissions and repairs a wide
range of centrifugal fans & blowers, according to API 673 and ISO
14694. Our centrifugal fans & blowers are custom engineered and
manufactured to meet all the client's requirements. We have a long term
experience and also continues technical cooperation with famous
international manufactures in this field, so our experts are able to
provide all the services which are needed by our clients.
The main industries which can be served by our machines are:
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
- Chemical Process & Fertilizer
- Power Generation
- Industrial Boilers
- Iron & Steel
- Cement & Lime
- Glass & Non Ferrous
Range of Centrifugal Fans & Blowers:
Classification of our products are based on Nominal Rotational Speed of electrical motors. According to customer request and demand, it can also be designed in high rotational speeds with gearbox system in order to achieve high pressure in low mass flow rates.
supply, install, commission and repair a wide range of twin, triple and
helical lobe blowers according to the manufacturer standard. Accuracy
is the most important parameter in design, manufacturing and services of
these types of machines, so all the services shall be done by a
reliable source. Optimistic with qualified engineers/technicians, using
modern machines and a long term experience and cooperation with the
world famous manufacturers provide a wide range of services for these
The main application of our blowers are in the industries below:
- Iron & Steel;
- Glass & Non Ferrous;
- Waste Water Treatment;
- Conveying & Drying.
Fan arrangements define the way a fan is driven by a motor, how the motor mounts to the fan, and are based on AMCA standards. Optimistic Fans & Blowers arrangements are based on customer requirements and are both Direct-Drive and Belt-Drive.
- All produced Fans & Blowers are tested as per ASME PTC 10 standard;
- Impellers balance and fan vibration levels are very important which ignoring them can cause catastrophic failures in the field. We conduct various tests to address these critical issues;
- Impellers are dynamically balanced to ISO G6.3 minimum;
- Full-speed, mechanical run test is performed on the fan assembly;
- Vibration analysis conducted at fan's operating speed;
- Vibration analysis conducted during fan coast-down to detect any resonance;
- In-depth bearing analysis designed to detect any potential bearing problems.